xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NuHoaXuLa

Help Me With Mysql Connect ! how to config ?

I created a database in mysql(cpanel) ,create user nuhoaxul_adecard13 and a pass for it ! And now i giving errors : Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'nuhoaxul_adecard13@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/nuhoaxul/public_html/ecard/vc3/upload/include/db_mysql.inc.php on line 39Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nuhoaxul/public_html/ecard/vc3/upload/include/db_mysql.inc.php on line 48The database has failed to connect because you do NOT HAVE PERMISSION to connect to the server. Please go back to the last step and ensure that you have entered all your Data Base access login details correctly.

You should add a user to your database ... do it first . The option is there in the mysql tab in Cpanel. Try to learn something on urself.. this seems like spoon feeding/

You know you cant really do much with mysql unless you have some type of script that requires mysql, creating a database and a user to it is pretty much pointless...

Mysql controls and has the settings of scripts, profiles, and helps upload,download,post,configure stuff, so on... you can change anything on a site with mysql except a password...
:D:D:D

what is mysql

dont know if your were serious bout this... :D