xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A girl

Sorry, seeing as ive never had a girlfriend i wouldnt know. :oops: Btw, no im not gay just to make sure no one misunderstands anything.

1. if u 2 know each other then taka a chance when u r alone with her. say something like if she would like to go out with u alone (just for a drink... coffie...)2. if u 2 r not friends and u just know her from somwhere... then best it to "accidently" bump into her while walking, and drop something or make shure she drop something :P (like in movies)... then say you r sorry.. ect.. say your name if there is a chance... and thats it.. goodbye :P... tommorow make a phone call and ask her out (if u dont know her phone, ask her friend but only after that "accident" :P)hehe.... #2 worked for me once :D

Get comfotable around her. Spend alot of time with her, start flirting a little and such. Physical contact is good. I'm not saying you be all over her, but when you sit with her, sit close. Have your shoulders touch, hold her hand, ya know, small stuff like that. Talk to her! Some girls expect the guy to start conversation, which for us shy ones (I'm one too :wink: ). While talking with her, you'll get to know how sarcastic she is, how many past relationships (which is good to know) she's been in. Above, all, be yourself, be calm. Don't show her that you're all nervous. When you ask her out it doesn't have to be anything special. Just do it to her face. Just make it simple. Trust me, that's the worst part, it's all uphill from there.

Good luck, man.

Ok, I like this girl  :oops: , but I'm a "little" shy, so post all your suggestions on what to do here  :P

give her free reseller :P

hahahhahahhahhahaha OMFG that was l337 own4g3

keep it on guys!!! :P

depending on how well you two know each other, start with simple nothing conversations, for example, jusst ask her the time. then just read the reaction she gives you (is she friendly, does her tone seem like she doesnt want to be bothered, etc). then thank her, and give a warm, small smile, and if she seems receptive, strike up a more real conversation with her

All of the (serious) reactions might be true, but in the end this doesn't really matter. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable, not just with her, but with yourself as well. Be yourself, that's the only thing that will work in the longrun anyway. When it comes to women, practise makes perfect. Some things you just have to figure out all by yourself, that's just the way it is.

Ok, I like this girl  :oops: , but I'm a "little" shy, so post all your suggestions on what to do here  :P

LOL, never thought i`d here this from an admin on FNH.

Well all i can say is ignore all the other guys. everybody different!

Theres not a list ov do`s or dont`s .... try to relaz (too much thinking will spoil for you) Go with the flow, Most (intelligent) women are not looking for guys with their own set piece when out on a date.

PS, Dont slip any drugs in her drink! LoL only joking.

Whizz, lol im shy too, i would suggest not to go up to her, what would probaly happen is you go up to her and you would look like your were going to say something but just stand there, that would be funny. Invite her to your bedroom, after one night you+her will never be shy again with each other. Thats my suggestion take it if you want you dont if you dont want.edited: meeko, he wants to know a good way to get comfortable with her without being that shy, or make him more at ease.