xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Please read this if you know PHP and MySQL!

Hello!I am Aayush Arya and I have a Harry Potter website which has everything including forums, topsites, email, etc.The only thing lacking is fanfiction and the reason is that neither me nor any of the other Admins know about PHP and MySQL.So, if you are an expert at PHP and MySQL, can code a fanfiction engine and can devote the time required, then please contact me through Yahoo!, MSN, AIM, ICQ or Email.I need a fanfiction engine which allows authors to submit their fics and visitors are able to rate and review the fics.I need someone urgently.So please contact me as soon as you can!Thank you!G'bye!

That is a large task, it would involve lots of coding not to mention the intergration into your portal system. I do wish you much luck. Check out that site posted above, you may find some kind of luck. If I can suggest anything it would be to learn html, php, and mysql. They're all very easy to learn. :lol:

Hello!I am highly thankful to darkcloud22 for that site. I got the script that I wanted. However, I am unable to install it myself.Can someone please just install it for me???You are more than welcome to stay on my site after the installation and look after the PHP and MySQL jobs. However, even if you don't want to work after the intallation, can someone just install it for me?!?Thank you!

wah since wen did singaporeans bcome so generous..juz jokin......hehe i m 1 too...btw you can ask around in #mediaplace on irc....i recruited a admin fm there...