xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

First attempt at sig

Hers my first attempt at making a sig. I kindof think there are some things I can add to it to make it seem more complicated. Other than that what do you think?

Posted Image

Ok I change the text to fit the final fantasy text a little, and I blended the two pictures together. Here's the sig. Rate and critique please I'm trying to get better at this so anything would help. Thanks.

Posted Image

I also have one with a different border:

Posted Image

nice sig, second definitely an improvement over the first one, although im not sure if I really like the text much....I dont like the small 'final fantasy VII' text though...I think it would probably look better without that.But for a first sig, awesome!! certainly better than my first....8.5/10

I added a little animation to it this time. I'm aware of the color difference in the middle on the animation I could really find a way to fix it but I'll attempt to get it fixed. Sorry NebulaRift I thought it was a little empty in the area I had the FF7 text when I removed it so I just kept it. Other than that what do you think sorry for posting the image over again. :?

Posted Image

still the font could be changed, also maybe you could merge the two sides of the image and put them at one hue that tied in with the theme, maybe a bluish or reddish because it looks akward right now. Nice though for a first attempt