xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FNH Alexa rating improving

When I joined FNH forum, the alexa rating was hovering around 90,000 (ninety thousand), now it has moved up to 67,298. Since I use alexa toolbar like many other users, I believe it will continue to improve its rating in the days to come...... Good luck FHN....

Alexa is spyware. Even if you dont install the toolbar,you probably still have it since it comes preloaded in internet explorer. :shock:

It's a registry plugin. It' sending info on your browsing habits.You can remove it with a spyware remover like adaware or spysweeper.

thanx,
Hopefully its on not on any of my computers then. I regulary clean then with ad-aware and spybot.

Hopefully its on not on any of my computers then. I regulary clean then with ad-aware and spybot.

You would have gotten rid of it the first time you ran either of the programs. (unless you later installed alexa toolbar). :)