xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Final Fantasy over other RPG's

I'd have to say it's between Final Fantasy and Zelda for me. But I'm more leaning toward FF considering there's alot more to choose from than with the Zelda games.

Final Fantasy is alright but it needs to be longer and better

Try Final Fantasy VII or XI. Final Fantasy 7 is a very very long game if you get all the secrets. Kill every secret boss goto the secret islands. Unlock the Gold chocobo. Get all summons and materia. Get all ultimate wepons. And it had great storyline. 11 is long because it's is online. 7 and 11 would have to be my FAV game of time. Was the first RPG i ever played. The jap vershion of 7 is even longer. :P Try doing that and see how long it takes you to complete took me 128h of play. Unless you have done that :shock: .

They need a Final Fantsay game that is all one long series (like .hack)anyways but they still are good games:)

They did try that for Final Fantasy 10 But the sales was not too good nor storyline

what can i say, im hooked on final fantasy. and from what i heard the next one will be on ps2 and that will be the last one for ps2. after that....imagination takes over

Will they be makeing any new final fantasy games i hope they make some for xbox

I dont think Square enix are licsened with Xbox. Would be cool to have it for xbox tho.

FINAL FANTASY for sure I personally I'm looking forward to the new FF7 movie coming out.

O yeah comes out in japan early 2005 i think. Aparently too there is a new FF game coming out can't remeber what console. But it is based on Final Fantsy 7 and you play as vincet or thats what the screenshots show.

I loved Final Fantasy 3, back in the day, i think it was the best for gameplay, and i liked the newer ones as well, but recently ive been playing more action adventure games, like morrowind and dungeon siege.... but Final Fantasy rocks, and if they come out with and action adventure game...........hooo thatll be awesome

Hmm the coming up FF will be : Final fantasy 7 Advent Children ( it's a movie) , FF7 Dirge of Cerberus (a game with vincent as the main char) , and FF7 Before Crisis (FF7 for GBA with the TURKS as the main characters)