xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Ads by Google

I am very curious how the adds by google works. Where do you go to sign up to post adds on a web-site and how does the commission work. How / How much do you make on ads from google.

I used them for a while but noone really seemed to click them. I made like $20 and They never even sent me the money. Its been like a year and a half. Whatever thgohut

YOur money should amount to 100$, they will surely pay you.... My friends in India are getting money from the Google Inc. through adsense. Why do you complaint at 20$. The policy clearly stated that the minimum amount should touch 100$. They have their own particular date of checking the revenues once a month, if your money amounts to 100$ at that time, you will be paid within 10 working days. Google Inc. is one of the best and respected companies in the world.They will do what they say...

bad typing... I don't get fully what u intend to say...Whenever your money amounts to 100$ not necessarily at the end of a year, you will be paid. I could be in a month too. Every month on a particular date they check if the money accumulated is amounting to 100$ or not ....