xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bttfpromo

Is Gta Vice City Any Good?

GTA Vice city is the most amazing game in teh world.. the entire GTA series is amazing .. if you play by the story or jus randomly go around killing people or going to find prostitues ahha its overall an amazing game go get it :(

Yes GTA is a really fun game for ps2, or for xbox. i have all of them so far, and i already reserved the 5th (San Andreas) 8D its a really fun game, n there are a lot of 'missions' to do lol.. or you can just play the game to see the naked ladiezz ^.^

yea its a cool and great game. i own it for ps2 and cant wait for the san andreas. also as someone has siad before they dont like having bikes and boats. I enjoying them the bike are fun fo manuvering othroout the city and the boats missions were a blast

Vice city is a great game and if you get it for computer there is a multyplayer patch to play over the internet and lan. There isa a stunt mode and a normal mode In normal mode there are different teams that start out with different weapons and just kill each other.