xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
champagne

Taiwan Talk.......

What do you know about Taiwan???Small island, great views with lots of variety, good food, nice people, are the features I'd like to say. Of course, there's much more to tell about Taiwan. :D However, even though you've met someone comes from Taiwan or you had been here for a short period. I'd like to say, you still don't know much about Taiwan... :D -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There is a few thoughts I'd always like to mention to everyone.Human being is a individual, no matter what country we were born, speaking what kind of language, we are still individual...There may be a cultural difference, of course, but one person's behavior can't stand for the others'.Why would I want to say this, is because I've seen too many times that people blame for the other contries withour really knowing those people.Which is kind of sad....... :D Most people love their own coutry. Why would they love not hate?I guess that's because every country always has something good about themselves, right? :D So, just be nice when you are saying something about the other cuntries.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------okay, back to the subject...... :D Taiwan is a BEAUTIFUL and friendly place to visit. :D If you have actually stay here for a long time, you will understand what I mean. :D