xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

BMX sig

looks to eazy

Might i ask what you mean with that, davenom?

I like the idea and design. Looks simple and tells something about the person having the sig. Maybe add little black borders to the top and bottom of the photo so that there would be about 3 pixels of black space before the photo begins / ends. I think it might improve the sig. Now that i think of it, maybe darken the photo a bit and add contrast.

It looks like a image cut out and added with side lines but thats what i think

Well, it IS an image cut out and added with side lines. But as far as i am concerned, it doesnt matter what it looks like as long as it looks good. And i believe this would make for a really great sig with some improvements.

I think its a cool idea. Alot different from most. the flares not bad but just needs toning down a bitthe main thing is to give the centre image a background, somewhere to fly in, not just blackalso either you gotta pull in for more of a closeup on some specific gear or pull back and show more of the action figurealso if you could give a bit more highlighting on the figure tooLike the layout, it works.