xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Triple X

3 Gmail Invites. Come on in.

I have 6 invites, I am willing to give out 3 free ones to people who don't already have it...duh, don't wanna waste them on someone who already has it so please no bull****.

The first 3 posters asking for 1 gets em'. Just post your email, the first and last name you want to have for gmail(does NOT have to be your real one, make one up for all I care).

EDIT: Ok I gave 2 away to friends(not any Xisto members) and I'm about to give one to Spectre who doesn't like the name he has now. So now its down to 2 invites up for grabs. That way i can save one.

Hey! I would really appreciate it if you gave me one!Email: Wooly_Woman36@hotmail.comName: Chris HollmanAccount Name: Genocide (or) GenocidalGenocide preferabbly.Thanks in advance.Genocide

Hey! I would really appreciate it if you gave me one!
Email: Wooly_Woman36@hotmail.com
Name: Chris Hollman
Account Name: Genocide (or) Genocidal

Genocide preferabbly.

Thanks in advance.

Genocide

Done.

1 left.

mw2532000@yahoo.comName: Matthew Steel
User: campainer
Thanky in advance

You posted before Code_Name so its yours, sorry Code_Name but as I said I wanna keep 1 invite.

Sent.

Chris Blunden (alias Vacant)Magneticlemon@hotmail.comHope im not too late!EDIT: It looks like I am. Oh darn. Hmm, i really wanted one of those too :D well, i guess I'll just have to beg off someone else...