xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

With great power comes great responsibility

With great power comes great responsibility

I like the above quote very much. Spidey's Aunty rightly told Spiderman too. The only sole super-power in the world today is the USA. US must behave responsibly in dealing with other countries. If she misuses her power, chaos and more problems will only spill out here and there.

But Osama must be brought to justice.

The US have NO power. They only THINK that. Amarica is no greater than other countrys. They finally never won a war at all..... Just a mind of perspective on how the see things i guesse...

Thanks for your reply...BUT When you say US has no power, I don't think you convince yourself. Please get right and let's discuss more...

I wish I could believe the US had no power, but actually they do. Th US has the most powerful and most advanced armed forces in the world. The US military might not be able to win wars but they are able to destroy everything that comes their way ... :cry: History shows us that so-called "super powers" only exist for a certain period of time - a nation becomes a super power by replacing a dying super power, and one day, it will die and be replaced by a new super power. Look at the Roman Empire, the British Empire and so on and so forth. According to historical facts, the US will not be a super power until the end of time ...

I wish I could believe the US had no power, but actually they do. Th US has the most powerful and most advanced armed forces in the world. The US military might not be able to win wars but they are able to destroy everything that comes their way ...  :cry:  History shows us that so-called "super powers" only exist for a certain period of time - a nation becomes a super power by replacing a dying super power, and one day, it will die and be replaced by a new super power. Look at the Roman Empire, the British Empire and so on and so forth. According to historical facts, the US will not be a super power until the end of time ...

Watch when another country *looks at Canada's direction* nukes this place.....hope not I don't wanna die!

I believe that US is acting like a world police & that is wrong...The best is that they can act like other country?s & find a peacefull way instead taking upp weapons to fight the terrorists :) Weapons & War is not the answer to peace...Weapons & War is only starting more Wars :P

Of course, absolute power doesn't really matter anymore. All countries with nuclear warheads can easily wipe out the neighboring country

from http://armageddononline.tripod.com/nuclear.htm

Of our seven other nuclear countries (excluding the US), Britain and France are NATO allies. India, Pakistan and Israel lack either a reason or the capability to hit the USA. This leaves China and Russia. They have both the ability and, potentially, the motive to attack America.
A Chinese missile strike would be devastating. Hundreds of cities would be destroyed, including every major one. But a Russian strike would be far worse. Virtually the entire population of America outside a nuclear bunker would be destroyed. Russia could scorch the entire surface of America many times over.

Of course, US, the superpower, could destroy the entire world.

Create the threat that justifies use of the Military (public $)to create enuf damagethat needs to be fixed by US corps overcharging for toilet paper 1000%that need to be paid by the damaged non-US peeps with their resources.Good democ.Make your own poor pay for damage to others that they are then forced to pay your wealthy to fix.

drumbytes wrote:

Create the threat that justifies use of the Military (public $)  

to create enuf damage  

that needs to be fixed by US corps overcharging for toilet paper 1000%  

that need to be paid by the damaged non-US peeps with their resources.  

Good democ.  

Make your own poor pay for damage to others that they are then forced to pay your wealthy to fix.

After reading your post I'm more inclined to belief that ENGLISH IS A FUNNY LANGUAGE (courtesy to Amitab Bacchan, a BOLLYWOOD hero)

thx glad you lk the poem - too bad it's a sad oneI like Bollywood too. U shd write some stuff on the films in the Movies/TV forum and post some pics too. The tunes are great also.