xisto Community
iGuest

Whats the most recent movie you watched?

I've watched two recently that are worth mentioning the first is:Taxi DriverI now realise why many, many, many people put this on their favorite movies list. Its really ultra good.and:Vanishing PointAbout this guy driving really fast in the desert. Its very cool... wish I could say more.

The last film I watched was Die Hard With A Vengance last night at about 8:00. Although I haven't been to the cinema in about 3 weeks; last film I seen on the big screen was Aliens v Predator. Which was better than I thought it would be.Hopefully I won't be disappointed with the next film on my list, The Forgotten; but theres a lot of other films released or soon to be released that I particularly like the look of.

Open water. I wasn't really looking forward going there. A bunch of people being lost in an ocean, that can't be too much of a thrill to watch.But somehow it kept me intreged and interested during the entire movie. I would recommend it. Not on DVD, but in cinema...

I just watched "National Treasure" in theaters.....its about treasure hunters who believe that a map on the back of the original constitution can lead them to an enormous and ancient treasure.I guess its a good movie if you enjoy the history of the united states, but it lacks action and suspense.

The two recent movies I watched were "Cypher" and "Frankenstein". The first one had little or no development and succeded in being lame and uninteresting at the same time... The second one was really boring and frightening in no way what so ever. Infact, it hardly had anything to do with the monster at all! What a rip off. Oh, and I watched Between Two Worlds which has absolutely fantastic! Well, not absolutely, but jeeze it was a good yarn. Real interesting all the way through. Try and find it if you can, it'll be worth it.

Billy Madison.

Hehehe...so funny... I wish he would have gotten some questions right for the strip session though. Stupid billy :roll:

I just watched Garden State, man is that a goooood movie!!!

I don't care if you don't like Natalie Portman, she is an amazing actress. She can take so many different acting roles so well.