xisto Community
iGuest

Whats the most recent movie you watched?

I saw the second Transformers at the premiere last night. Typical Michael Bay film. Don't go to it looking for substance, 'cause there isn't any. Its a fun movie to see, simply because there are big explosions and talking robots. Its getting totally raked by critics for not being deep, but whatever.. it wasn't supposed to be.A couple days before that I saw The Hangover, and I'm not going to lie, it was probably one of the better comedies I've seen in a while. It was a little dirty though, learn when to look away :(So. Who's excited for Harry Potter next month?

I've whatched some movies last night. So here they are:TakenCool drama, action, thriller movie. It's about a young girl that is sold to other people for sex (human trafficking). Her father loves her very much, but he doesn't live with her. After she got kidnapped, the father gets angry (ofcors..) and goes on a VERY cool, *bottom*-kicking trip to save her. I gotta say that this is one of the best movies i ever watched. You should watch it, i promise you wont regret itRole ModelsOh god i love this kind of comedies. So it's about two friends that must go to jail or do social working. They chose the social working, ofcors, they don't want to get raped in jail :excl:. In a place that Old male people connect with young male boys (not sexually connect, friendly..). The one dude gets a very geeky boy, but the other gets a very gangster boy.. At first they hate each other, than they love each other and they lived happily ever after... Oh, yeah. And the geeky boy get's a girl!!!:(Whispering eye-Vagina (from the movie) :excl:This is a good comedy. You should watch it.So that's about it for today, more to come :angel:

The most recent movie i watched is I.D. It's about how easy can man change from decent to a hooligan :angel: John is a decent cop, he has a wife and one day the P.D sends him and his colleagues to a secret mission. They will need to go in pubs to make friend with the baddest hooligans in the city. And then John will go crazy and he will become a real hooligan.He will come home drunk and rape his wife, go with other womens and many other stuff. And on the end he will become skinhead and one of his ex colleagues will ask him: "What you did with yourself John" and he will think he's still on job and gonna answer him: "Can't you see i am working here? Get lost" :( It's very cool movie. You should watch it.

The most recent movie i watched is Senior Skip Day. Boring comedy. I watch so many comedy movies that the old boring jokes can't make me laugh. And the fact that they made the movie by talking to the viewers it sux. Don't download this movie if you watched too many comedies.

Wow, can't believe the last time I posted in here was in October of 2008 and I seen plenty of movies since then :( Anyway, I saw Transformers last Wednesday and it was a great movie regardless what millions of haters have said about this movie.

Well, if we are talking about TV and not Cinema, then the latest movie I saw is just recently, called Fatal Error, it a movie from 1999, which wasn't to good nor to bad, I just didn't know what to watch :(

Whats the most recent movie you watched?

And what did you think about it?

New Movie: Terminator Salavation. I liked it decent enough.

Yesterday: Once upon a time in America - Liked the movie.

Well, last night I watched parts of Chooper. (Mark 'Chopper' Read) movie. An Australian movie, and tonight I am going to be watching The Matrix: Reloaded. I love the Matrix series movies! :(

Transformers 2 and Angels and Deamons they both are ok, they are a lil too long but hey thats what a movies is about right, they are both really good and transformers well lets just say. its a lil more than pg 13 material lol. In the theatres they cuz, bleed, and a lil more than original violence is there for a parent to let the kid watch a movie like that haha but you know who cares the movie was aswome and grate. Any movies i recomend are good to watch =] trust me.

Run Roonie Run (2002)Old, redneck country movie about a stupid guy that has his own show where he gets chased by police. It's good enough for the date it was made, 2002.7/10 my opinion.

I am currently watching Taking The Lead. I did not think i would like it because it looks like a typical Hallmark Movie but it's entertaining. A ballroom dancer decides he wants to teach morals and ballroom dancing to a bunch of kids in detention at a New York City high school where the kids are called rejects in life. Ends up being pretty funny and quite entertaining.The last movie I saw in theaters was Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Despite being quite a long movie it was fully action packed and kept my attention despite it being the midnight showing. In addition to the action, it had it's comedic moments as well which were a nice touch. I can't complain about seeing Megan Fox either. Overall a great movie, maybe needs a little cutting of the time though.

Push (2009)I like this kind of movies. With super powers and stuff.. It is simmillar with the series 4400. The girls are cute and it has great story.10/10. I recommend all of you to watch it, it is great