xisto Community
iGuest

Whats the most recent movie you watched?

Well I recently saw Max Payne, it was ok, especially the last 10 minutes of it but it took a real long time to build up to it and unlike the game it didn't have to much action. I plan on seeing Saw V though, I know that movie should be as good as the other four but still a movie that this long into sequels tend to get stale, Scary Movie and the movies that follow the same idea. Of course I wonder if it is going to be a prequal type move or straight up continuation of it, well I find out in two days :).

Just got done watching Takedown, actually. This was a pretty good movie, and it sparked the curiosity of finding out how much of it is true.Turns out most of it is, so I'm very amazed...Just, what you can do with technology these days.

the most recent movie i watched was disaster movie. the movie was a disaster - i hated it. it was so boring and not even remotely funny. i can't believe they could possibly make a movie so bad. i liked epic movie and the scary movie series but disaster movie was just horrible. i'm sure some people liked it but the general opinion of people i know is that it was crap.

les miserables..... it was very very good. Also, I haven't been a huge fan of Uma Thurman's work but her acting is really top notch here... same goes for Liam Neeson. the thing that was most captivating about this film i think is its simplicity in delivering a very powerful message. Redemption is possible... could even be a theme. So many great elements in this film, if you haven't seen it yet i highly recommend that you do!

The last movie I watched was Saw V. They are getting a bit repeditive but i still enjoyed it. It explains things more and more as the movies keep going. I wonder what Saw VI will be like now, because I know there will be one. I need to watch them all in order starting early in the morning so I can get through them all and catch all the little details I missed.

I just watched I am Legend about 4 hours ago. It a good movie I think. I didn't like the part where Robert snapt his Dogs neck. :D That was a little sad to watch that part, although she got infected. :D

I just watched "Speed" Its a great film that was made a while ago.

MOVIEmeter: ?Down 3% in popularity this week. See why on IMDbPro.
Director:
Jan de Bont
Writer (WGA):
Graham Yost (written by)
View company contact information for Speed on IMDbPro.
Release Date:
30 September 1994 (UK) more
Genre:
Action | Drama | Romance | Thriller more
Tagline:
Get ready for rush hour.
Plot:
A young cop must save the passengers of a bus that has a bomb set to explode if the bus goes below 50 MPH. full summary | add synopsis
Plot Keywords:
Bus | Bomb | Explosive | Rescue | Elevator
more
Awards:
Won 2 Oscars. Another 12 wins & 15 nominations more
NewsDesk:
(68 articles)
Vampires in the Elevator for Summit
(From Fangoria. 26 March 2009, 8:56 PM, PDT)
Tom Hanks and Universal take one small step with Major Matt Mason
(From Monsters and Critics. 25 March 2009, 3:59 PM, PDT)

Twilight (2008)Cool drama/romance/fantasy movie, THE BEST EVER! It's really good, i STRONGLY recomend it to you! I promise you wont feel sorry that you've watch it.The plot is: A girl falls in love with a vampire. And they have an exiting moments together. I don't want to say all the plot becouse it will destroy the fun of the movie :)

I watched slumdog millionaire last night. I had heard that it was a pretty good movie, so I figured it'd be worth watching. It was alright but incredibly depressing... I turned it off 30 minutes before the end because I just couldn't stand it. I mean, sure, it was well acted, and filmed, and technically it was great, but I don't see why anyone would want to watch something like that. does anyone really WANT to be depressed?