xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The New US President

Shout at the moon like Michael Moore, but the fact is that Bush is elected for the second term in the White House equalling all those big figures record in the WH.Some hates him, but more American loves him to be their Chief Commander of Forces. What can I say?

war in Iraq much US gov $ & peeps wasted but biggest corp $-grab windfall to "rebuild"US wars always bring in mega $ for US corpss'why they so regulardemoc & capital depend on warIn dog we truss

One thing that I am really glad about: this is Bush's LAST 4 year term. Let's hope that he does something really dumb, so that he will leave office before that! The world will then be a better place to live on.... I hope! :roll:Regards,Davidw

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :cry: :x :evil: :evil: :x :cry: :? :? :shock: :shock: :shock: 50-50? must be everywhere

dnljeff wrote:I love Bush I think hes a great president!

djbungle wrote:
are you mad

no im not mad. i think hes a good man he lowered the taxes, that means MORE MONEY FOR ME!!!!!! lol, and hes aginst abortion and thats good because it says in one of those 10 commandments "THOUT SHOUT NOT MURDER" lol yeah i know stuff. plus hes got us over there in iraq gettin some oil we all need oil how would our cars run without oil how would we fry stuff with oil there would me no mcdonalds cause they wouldent be what they are with
thurr good greezy frys YEAH!!! BLOOD FOR OIL!!! GOOOOOO BUSH!!!
SHOW THEM TERRORISTS WHOSE BOSS!!! DONT F*** WITH AMERICA!!!

One thing that I am really glad about: this is Bush's LAST 4 year term. :roll:

Yeah, I agree. But still, look at how much he got messed up in the last four years ... and now his cabinet is gonna be even worse.
Let's hope his brother (currently governor of Florida) won't be the next U.S. president.

There were WMD's i have a marine neighbor and he just got back. He has seen them with his own eyes. The only reason that they say they didn't find any WMD's is because AMERICA GAVE IRAW THE WMD'S. There have been a whole lot going on in Iraq that the news doesn't tell us because they can't. Iraq in the first Gulf War Were fighting with American supplied weapons!!!!