xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X3r0X

G-Mail Invites

hmm, what happened to the google board?but i'd love gmail too. invite me i'm cool! :Di just don't think anyone has any invites left though, besides isn't it supposed to be released to the general public sometime around december?

Who would invite me to get an account? I would really appreciate it and would give u a sig, help u with ur site etc.?

I got 1 invite when they sent the batch out(I'm still new and not really active so only 1..).
I'll give it to you if you'll make me a sig, gimmie your email and what you want as your First and Last name(doesn't have to be your real one tho, give me a fake one doesn't matter).

EDIT: Or if you don't want to post your email here pm me I don't care which.
Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

:D I guess its not based on activity cuz I checked and I got 5 more invites and I've only used it once to sign up to a site o_o *has 6 now*

i dont really know whats that great about Gmail?didn't ever have it.dont know what the features are...can any1 tell me?and maybe invite me... that would be cool.

Who would invite me to get an account? I would really appreciate it and would give u a sig, help u with ur site etc.?

I got 1 invite when they sent the batch out(I'm still new and not really active so only 1..).
I'll give it to you if you'll make me a sig, gimmie your email and what you want as your First and Last name(doesn't have to be your real one tho, give me a fake one doesn't matter).

EDIT: Or if you don't want to post your email here pm me I don't care which.
Thanks, what type of sig do u want?

Thanks, what type of sig do u want?

I actualy don't really care, just make whatever you want to as long as its not like pink or *BLEEP* :D you know what I mean..I think. I just want a sig, I didn't even make the one I have now I just got it off google images ._. so go ahead and do whatever you want, I'm sure you'll come up with...something.
EDIT: Well apparently imageshack dropped my pic or something O_o oh well.
Edited by Triple X (see edit history)