xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

I bring to you, a few more banners...

The first 2 banners looks quite professional. But sorry to be blunt, but the middle three don't really look very serious. They looks more like banners for music or cartoons rather than 'professional web hosting'. Hope you don't take this critisim to heart. Just use it as a guideline to improve.The first and the last one arn't perfect either, just that they are the 'better' among the 5. The 1st one looks the best though.However, you can improve by changing the fonts of both the first one and last one to a more serious font. -Shackman

yea shackman is kinda right. i support what he said about the banners. i also think the last one is the best of the lotKeep it up pal

Im more used to doing cartoony banners, the last one was supposed to be just a zig zag style where the white meets the black/blue, but it got a bit messy, lolthank you for your comments anyway

I think that they are all awesome banners! I don't really like the 4th one though cuz it's a bit plain and I don't like the colours... but I really like the 2nd one and the last one! Great work on them! :D

i like banner #2 best :D simple yet sleek design. just a little emphasis on "professional and free web hosting" wud improve on it.cragllo, what fonts did you use for banner #2? cud u provide it fordownload? thanx in advance :D

thnx cragllo! :D got them. i will ante your reputation one bit for that!

number one and number three look the best to me, the rest look too plain or just dont make the site look good. (after all it is the looks that make people click the banner)I would suggest going to http://www.good-tutorials.com/ and looking through the effects area they have some good background tutorials that could be of some use.Either that or i could give a go at one. what would you like on it?EDIT:: also do you have a logo you would like to use on it?

Edited by NeXDesigns (see edit history)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is my try at one, Default size (468x60) in .jpg format.

If the background doesnt suit you I can do different shots of that one (change the background but with the same style.) or do a complete new one.

Edit:: and isnt that nice im a noob level 2! lol I feel soo special.

Edit2:: Added another banner. mabey im not as useless as i thought... lol

Edited by NeXDesigns (see edit history)

the sigs of NeXDesigns are pretty good,but the prob is that you cant read the text good,if it were good banners you could instantly read them