xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Old school games

I think starcraft is still one of the best RTS games. The multiplayer is outstanding. I remember playing for the first time online. I thought the single player was difficult, then to try and challenge the online players, that was tricky.The strategies involved go way beyond many newer games of its genre.

Anyone ever heard of Heroes 2 and Master of Orion 2? Those were like the only games I counld play on my computer up to a year ago. (It was an original pentium 133 MHz, blah) They're still pretty cool!Oh, yeah, also Grim Fandango is a great game (It's about the newest game that would run on my 133, but now it works great on my 3 GHz P4, yay!)kiwi

I was just playing goldeneye the other day with my friend and brother on the N64. I also have starcraft for both pc and N64 which little people know about. I love them soo much.

Yes, I play warcraft 2. Funny thing about it, is that I was bored the other day and thought about Warcraft 2, I haven't played it in a long time. I decided to put it in and play again. I like those types of games.

WORMS lol i remember that gfame that game was fun lol i also used to play warcraft and star craft but i still enjoy red alert 2 over all those kinda games or maybe C&C

So many great memories with that game (Goldeneye). Interesting how no one has suggested the game in my personal opinion that really started it "off." Original DOOM