xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Worms, The best game ever!

Worms has to be the best game i have ever played and the most addictive.had my leauge going for 6 years on the ps1.played almost 700 games.worms 3d kick *bottom* aswell :)

djbungle do you play music??? any way worms was pretty awesome the time i played it, but later my friend kept bragging about it even though it`s an old game well sorta.

Me and my mates still play worms world party. It's a great laugh, so many options too. Not often you get a game that everyone likes and can play at once.

well if only my friends were to like it, it would b great, but they dont , so even if i like the game, playing it alone makes the game boring

djbungle do you play music???

yes, I do weddings,birthdays etc.... I use to dj in a strip club :lol: I loved that
i would think so *wink wink*

Another Game similar to Worms is Gunbound. But you have to set up an Account and it can be only played online. Its really addictive, you should try it..

you like worms :?: Check "Liero" - not so super graphic, (only 2D), but much, much fun and real time play ... very funny whenyou play that witch friend :wink: