xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What is better

go to a store like WAL-MART or K-MART or in a mall and u`ll get to pla ythe XBOX and the PS2. i still can`t believe u haven`t tryed any of them.

I think XBOX is better, because they've better graphics than the PS2 and the XBOX has better games. The PS2 has more games, but the XBOX has better games :)

If you look at the power of the system, then X-Box is clearly better. If you look at the selection and variety of games to choose from, then I'd say PS2 (GTA series, GT series, ect). But that's not to say that X-Box doesn't have some good exclusive games aswell (Project Gothem, Halo, ect). Personally, I own a PS2. However, I'd be content with either of them. But my vote would go to PS2 simply cause I'm a fanboy.

Why don't you play on a pc? It's much better, and then you don't have to buy an X-BOx or PS2.

I use PC more than my PS2. However, some games are simply better on the console (mainly refering to sports games). But with shooters and such, the PC is alot better.

I don't own a ps2, but a few of my friends have one, and I definitely favor my xbox over the ps2. Now if they would only release gta:sa for xbox (damn those contracts!).

Why do you forget the Nintendo GC ? :PWell doesn't matter, even if NGC is the only console I possess, none of those worth a good PC game... :)

i was a kind of pro-gamer, playin fps games, and i can tell you nothin can beat a pc on fps .I think the main decision about gettin a console or a pc to game can be resolve by one question .....What type of games you play ???For sports, maybe you better with a console, but if you talkin about a nice fps or rpg, maybe you better buy a pc since its so easy to use online and graphics r lots better.