xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My Header

Is it the logo on FNH? (top left)Would you consider making one for me ?I would`nt mind having- Mad About Music Making Ears Bleedthanx abcde :)

Is it the logo on FNH? (top left)Would you consider making one for me ?
I would`nt mind having-                Mad About Music

Making Ears Bleed

thanx abcde   :)

No, it not the FreeNukeHosting logo. It's the header on my site: http://forums.xisto.com/

Nice header and other stuff, but do you really think much people are going to vote for you at those rank sites? You have to add some content first (at least one tutorial/faq). I suggest doing that first and then try on those websites. Then more people will vote for you.

Nice header and other stuff, but do you really think much people are going to vote for you at those rank sites? You have to add some content first (at least one tutorial/faq). I suggest doing that first and then try on those websites. Then more people will vote for you.

I alreay have 4 but when I have time I will make more.

hallo,your header takes too much space and the its kinda messyother than that isct cool very dutch and professional lookingcheers mate that is a very goood jobGood day Good health and GoD bless