xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Star Wars games

Mainly for the Knights of the Old Republic game but any SW game is welcomeKOTOR as I remember it on the X-Box was so fun and so damn addictive that I ended up dreaming about it at night. The characters in it were so awesome; the storyline was so good. One if not the best RPG I've ever played...now I'm at college and don't have time to play it but oh wellHas anyone else played this game?Any thoughs?

i like racing games i used to have SW racer revenge it was alright. those SW game makers really put alot of work in them. I can`t wait till SW3 (movie)

i like racing games i used to have SW racer revenge it was alright. those SW game makers really put alot of work in them. I can`t wait till SW3 (movie).

I am currently doing the darkside of Kotor , and must say it is hard to be evil :) . I won't give any spoilers but will say , the out come towards the end drastically changes :shock:my light sabers are both 7-21 , Does anyone know a better chrystal combo for a higher attack point

yeah im playing kotor... (finished it once before on xbox) im playing it on pc now and finnishing it on light... then going to dark.. then im gunna do what I would chose and see if i edn up light or dark lol :) tis a sweet gamethat new game out on xbox whats that called lookx cool

To both of you...I've beated it five times on X-box; I was insanely hooked on that game for my last year in high schoolAs far as the better Lightsaber combo; you just got to play around with it; I mean at the end of one game; can't remember if I was good or dark (I've done both to the end a couple times through) anyways; my combo was up in the 20s or 30s so I was pretty damn deadly as you can see; it got to a point where I could take someone who wasn't a boss out in one hit but it took me time to get that deadly...so just keep at it; its such an awesome game!

Im currently playing Jedi Outcast, Jedi Knight IIits not to bad as of right now, but the main character is not "Jedi" when you start the game and I hope once I get to the part where he is able to use the lightsaber and the force, the game will pick up.

:) Hi, I have a friend with the game "SW: Jedi Academy" and he would like to have a clan... Anyone knows if I can put his clan in my account??? (In FNH homepage says also "clans hosting")(sorry for my bad english :oops: )Best regards! :wink:

Am i the only one that didnt like kotor?The game is very high quality and very well made but i found it a little boring.After a while i wasn't interested to continue it.But it is a matter of personal opinion so something that i find boring someone else may think it's great.Have fun... :)