xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Doesn't this annoy you about gamers??? read this

Doesn't it annoy you when a person says som ething along the lines of as follows:"I own at COD, but im pretty hopeless at halo."When thet are both FPS's. And don't hav much difference in the style of gameplay. SO really people should be pretty similar skill levels of both games. Which sort of makes you wonder if they are even good at either fo the games.Does this annoy you???? or not???

well im really good at halo because i played that a long time but cod im quite good but thats only because ive played it for a month. THats because each have slight differences that u have to get used to so im inbetween on that point because playing one will improve u on the other. :D

no, not really.....when you are good at ANY frs game (eg Halo) you cant be rubbish at any other fps game (eg cod)if you plays fps well, you play ALL fps games good.the diference is minimal :D

i dont think you can really compare halo with call of deuty. besides the fact that they are both first person. the game play/ style/ feel is totally different. i do understand what you're talking about though. i think it would be even stranger if someone said they blow at unreal but own at quake :P i think i would of had a heart attack from laughter if someone said that to me

i hate when people say something like " i own you in halo" and then you play him and beat him over and over again, but then again he still doesnt admit that he really is not good at all on the game. lol tell me if its just me or can other people relate.

lol dont let those people get to you .. when they say " i own you " in this or that.. dont worry it is almost definite a 99.9% chance t hat there are a billion others who own him ahha

I rock at halo but thats not saying Im the best me and tidal 258 had a ctf match 2-4 and we won every time. There are some differences between cod and halo it just depends witch one you have played more

Your point is completely irrelevant.Although FPSs should, theoretically, be similar in style, they have MANY different aspects to them. Someone who plays say UT2k4 like twice a day and is AWESOME at it may then play a completely different style of game, say Counter-Strike.Your logic is that because the person is amazing at UT2k4, and it is a FPS, he should logically be good at counter-strike aswell..But this is not the case, counter-strike guns more recoil, more realism, slower in pace, more tactics based.On the surface, games look the same, but in depth, they are actually very very different, and if someone has taken alot of time to master the skills of one game, they are often not going to be very good in other similar games.

Well yeah.. but usually, when you own at one game, you own at all =P*Cough* Me *cough =P jkz... lolz