xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Superbowl Predictions?

ah for the AFC no doubt The Pittsburgh Steelers are goin to the Superbowl, They have beat everyteam woRth a flip in the AFC xcept ravens but they didnt have Roethlisburger (or HOwever you spell it) for the NFC i see either the eagles or or the Falcons but I tihnk the Steelers will win it all thsi year considering they totalLy distroyed the EagleS the alst undefeated team in the NFL those r my guesses wut are your thoughts??? :?:

For the AFC, it's gonna be either the Colts, Patriots, or Steelers. The AFC Championship game will probably be between the Steelers and Pats considering the Colts have no defence, yet they sorta make up for it with an amazing offence.For the NFC I'm saying Eagles. No matter what, whoever is on the AFC side of the ball come superbowl sunday will win. AFC is much stronger than NFC.

The Panthers of all teams this year could make the playoffs...if they stay healthy and keep on the streak they are in now they could be my favorite. The AFC will most likely be Steelers...but the colts could make it if they don't have to play the Pats.

The Panthers of all teams this year could make the playoffs...if they stay healthy and keep on the streak they are in now they could be my favorite.  The AFC will most likely be Steelers...but the colts could make it if they don't have to play the Pats.

I bet the Colts will have to play the Pats sometime along the road. It'd be nice of the Steelers and Pats can play so one of those would be out of their way.

I say th Stealers for AFC because of "Big Ben" and the "Bus". Also let not forget about Duce Stanley who is havin an sensational season. Finally, they got exceptional recievers like Hynes Ward and Randel El.For NFC i say the Falcons because of the injury of Terrel Owens. In plus Micheal Vick is just going crazy. He got more rushing yards then the falcons running backs. Thats just crazy for a quauterback.