xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Beastie Boys

What do you lot think of the beastie boys?Im going to see them next month in manchester U.Konly got into them recently but i think they are a top group..cant wait.. dec 6th roll on..

Dude, you like them also?!?! This is cool! I like them too! My favorite song by them is Brass Monkey. THAT FUNKEY MONKEY!!!! Your so lucky you get to go see them live!

I just started liking them. Never heard a lot of their material and just labelled them as a *BLEEP* bad and didn't give them a chance. THey are pimpin though. And has anyone checked out he DVD???????Best use of DVD technology ever. For some videos you can have 7 different angles and like 5 different audio mixes. So that is a good 35 differnet ways of watching the same video.

They're very cool!Intergalactic, Check It Out & Triple Trouble are my favourits of them!!!I have to do a asigment about them at school soon with two friends of mine.

Before moving to Miami, I lived in Trinidad the last island in the Caribbean... Music there was Calypso, Soca and Jamacian Dub... Some rap.... I love the Beastie Boys and have all their albums, DVD, Posters...all kinds of stuff. People would tell me that's not rap... but even with their last album, the Beasties still kick *bottom*! I am the biggest Beastie Boys fan from Trinidad!

They are very good. Very distinctive and they don't try to rap black. Their music may seem too simmilar to each other but thats what they intend to do. Its a groove thing.