xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

looking for an alternative to MOHAA

I really liked to play MOHAA online, but by now it's getting kinda boring. Does anybody know any cool (simular) online games I can try?

Yeah CoD is very good game ... i had played it on-line much time ... and it gives me much fun :) The Exp pack in single is to short, but the multiplayer mode is awesome (tanks, jeeps and other stuff :wink: )You can to, check MoH:pacific assault - good game (but i dont like that clima (jungles, japs :wink: ... and it wasnt so great to me like codm but you can try)

Call of Duty 8)

This guy know what his talkin about !!! :)

.......and get the new expansion : United Offensive it rux t00.

PS: 1 pWn j00 4ll 4t c0d :P

I've been hearing a lot of good things about call of duty, not just on the forum, but from other people too. So I'm gonna check that one out first. Thanks for the suggestions guys

I've been hearing a lot of good things about call of duty, not just on the forum, but from other people too. So I'm gonna check that one out first. Thanks for the suggestions guys

dude yur makin the right choice, and msg me if you ant to play u can use my xfire to msg me :lol: