xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zenchi

[Introduction] Hey there everyone! My First post, and I hope its nice.

Well, I'm obviously new here, due to my introduction thread, but anyhow, I'm not near a newbie. :D

I came here via http://lurk365.com/. I'm 4th top poster there. :D

Anyhow (I doubt I'll be that here.. but I can try. :D) a little 'bout myself,

I play several online games, Diablo II (And Expansion), International Ragnarok Online (Not currently.. but did.), Final Fantasy XI and more.

I prefer to play by myself, as normally (in my experience) people are hard for me to talk to and strategize with.

Also, I'm quite a theory-rabbit.

I do write occasionally, draw, things of that sort.. but my favorite past time is most likely talking over the internet to people. Simply because I hate everyone I know in real life, one way or another.

I love to watch horror movies, and the occasional Family movie.

Also, I like to make graphics (Signatures, Avatars, etc) that please the eye. :D

Well, I'm obviously new here, due to my introduction thread, but anyhow, I'm not near a newbie.  :D

I came here via http://lurk365.com/. I'm 4th top poster there. :D

Anyhow (I doubt I'll be that here.. but I can try.  :D) a little 'bout myself,

I play several online games, Diablo II (And Expansion), International Ragnarok Online (Not currently.. but did.), Final Fantasy XI and more.

I prefer to play by myself, as normally (in my experience) people are hard for me to talk to and strategize with.

Also, I'm quite a theory-rabbit.

I do write occasionally, draw, things of that sort.. but my favorite past time is most likely talking over the internet to people. Simply because I hate everyone I know in real life, one way or another.

I love to watch horror movies, and the occasional Family movie.

Also, I like to make graphics (Signatures, Avatars, etc) that please the eye.  :D

If its sigs ya like, then go to

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

and ill make ya one! :D

And damn u, Final Fantasy XI isnt out in Aus

grrr....... :D

Edited by Genocide (see edit history)

If its sigs ya like, then go to

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

and ill make ya one! :D

And damn u, Final Fantasy XI isnt out in Aus

grrr....... :D

Oh, thanks but no thanks for the signature. :D I have my own, I just haven't got around to editing my signature. Hehe.

And if you wanted (I believe) you could order FFXI from an online store and probably set it up.. the only bad thing would be the major time it takes to get delivered, and possibly server lag.. (More then normal)

Although, it may still be unavailible.. Darn Playonline/Square Enix. :D

Welcome to Xisto :D Its the best hosting at the moment and hopefully will be for a long time and try not to spam you will regret it .... and dont ever forget to use toilet paper after every post.... Ph34r my uber toilet paper skills... :D <--Spamming--> :D

Welcome to these forums ..... :D , but ur I m even better than u, u only had 61 post in two days, while me, I had 57 in the 1st day .... :D

i would say it makes you almost worse cause 51 posts in the first day.. you must of posted a bit of useless info..but i dunno.. i've been here for longer than Triple X ( i thinks ) and he has more posts than me cause he is a bit more active or.. well i jsut dont post that often ( i do now ) but i didnt when i first came here :PSorry i dont know how old this thread is :lol:

hi :Pyou also welcome to Xisto,i hope you enjoy your stay....if you got any questions you could just ask me (pm/email)