xisto Community

ok, i think what you are trying to say is "Can i get back things that i deleted?" Well it depends, if u did it inside of Cpanel then take it out of the recycle bin but if u did it outside of it then im not sure....

Then you should have created a backup of the thing using the feature in CPanel. Im pretty sure thats the only wat to get it back unless you have your own copy of it on ur hard-drive.

i think he meant that he wants to del files in his account not the account itself

QUOTE (Genocide @ Aug 23 2004, 10:27 PM) Delete through FTP, its easy delete all under public_html. 

i dont no how SRY

well you go and get a very good ftpm client like filezilla or bulletproof ftp. you can get them from sourceforge and cnet. install the ftp in your comp and use the site manager to log into your site's ftp. after that, double click the /www directory or the /public_html directory. when the files inside the directory shows up, select all of them by clicking once in the directory listing and pressing ctrl+A. after that, hit DEL and agree that you want to delete all the files. then wait for the ftp client to flush off all the files in the particular directory and you are done.

Hope that helps you out.

Stay Cool.

QUOTE (Genocide @ Aug 23 2004, 10:27 PM) Delete through FTP, its easy delete all under public_html. 

i dont no how SRY

well you go and get a very good ftpm client like filezilla or bulletproof ftp. you can get them from sourceforge and cnet. install the ftp in your comp and use the site manager to log into your site's ftp. after that, double click the /www directory or the /public_html directory. when the files inside the directory shows up, select all of them by clicking once in the directory listing and pressing ctrl+A. after that, hit DEL and agree that you want to delete all the files. then wait for the ftp client to flush off all the files in the particular directory and you are done.

Hope that helps you out.

Stay Cool.
um am sry but i still dont get it

When i want to delete my files i connect with the ftp command through console:login: your loginpassword: your passwdOnce your are log in (you can use several commands):"ls" will list your remote files"cd folder" will change your remote folder"delete file" will delete the chosen fileand so on Do not heasitate to use the ftp command and you will not need to use any other programm. If you need to know more about ftp commands just type in Google or use the man page.I hope i help you.

ok football123213, you follow these procedures i am going to give you now.

1. Download an ftp client if you dont already have one (filezilla bulletproof ftp) are good examples and fast ftp clients).
2. Install it into your comp.
3. After the installation, start the program.
4. Goto the site manager and fill the form. you must set it to port 21. site name is yoursite...site address is Xisto.COM. the username is your Xisto username and the password is your Xisto PW.
5. after you have finished filling everything, make sure that the connection type is ftp.
6. click on connect and wait for the ftp client to connect to your site's ftp. it will then list all the files and folders in your site and everything in your local directory.
7. doucle click the /www directory to display all the files in your /www directory or /public_html as the case may be.
8. if you want to delete all of them, select all by clicking once in your site's ftp and press the ctrl+A keys on your keyboard.
9. after that, hit the DEL button and then agree to delete all the files. wait for the ftp client to finish deleting the files and you are done.

I hope that helps you in your problem.

Stay cool pal.