xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A Chatroom script?

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a decent free chatroom script, i need one for registered members that has plenty of options and has profiles and stuff...Ive tried afew, right now i have a version of garaxi chat, but it limits the amount of chat rooms and people i can have, does anyone know where i can get one without those limits?

i will host you a chat room... just add this code:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" SRC="http://winbots.org/html/javajs.php?channel=YOUR-WEBSITE-NAME"></SCRIPT>
if you need want another look for the chat, then goto my website, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and click on the side menu called java chat html generator

Thank you but i forgot to mention that i would prefer something non-IRC.. I have no problem hosting a java applet, Its just that I want something where:Users need to register with passwordsi can make as many rooms as i want and plenty of ppl can be in themmessages look likeBob says: hellothanks very much for the offer though

the users can have passwords; channels can be registered with passes...you can have as many users and as many channels as you desire...i might be able to custom make the applet to show 'nick says:'...on irc you get to kick anyone you want as long as you are op...you can give anyone you want ops...with chanserv noone can 'take over' your channel...

Does anyone have a PHPMYCHAT? Those are the best types of chats. I like them, you can moderate people and amdin people, etc.. so.. if anyone knwos where to get one please psot here. (I want the file.)

ssr, you clearly have never seen irc....on irc you can owner pplyou can admin pplyou can op pplyou can half op pplyou can voice pplyou can also register channels and nicksyou can connect to it through a real programyou can connect to it through a java chatand to top it off, it will be up even if fnh goes down or switches servers...

lol :) irc is the awesome - though i dont have much use for it at the moment....and my Q forgot who i was cos i didnt log on for ages - and i was owner....so now i have a Q sitting on a channel with some ops...but no owner :P - so i cant change the settings!

my only problem with IRC chats now is all the commands, its too bad theres no buttons instead of commands.......most of the people going to my site arent computer ppl really, i think the commands system would just scare them off

Many free chat room providers forcefully place many advertisements like irritated every two minutes pop-ups and others. Is there any decent free chat room around? Of course I agree that their decent advertisement can be accepted. Please suggest .. thanks.