xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

New Modules

Yea.. i thought of that but.. it uses like 5,000bytes and all that is required is a Moderator or Admin to delete that post, easy. So maybe they might want to take that into consideration but not much of a problem yet, nobody has ever spammed like that so.. for now its ok.

Yea.. i thought of that but.. it uses like 5,000bytes and all that is required is a Moderator or Admin to delete that post, easy. So maybe they might want to take that into consideration but not much of a problem yet, nobody has ever spammed like that so.. for now its ok.

Well.. sure it's easy to let moddies/admins delete double posts... But in the meantime, I find it annoying to see twice the same post (even worse when it's a thread).Besides, some can pass through... :roll:

BTW, why don't you convert 5,000bytes to 5KB ? :)

There is a module that has buttons near every users name, from those buttons you can ban user, give the user yellow cards (3 cards and banned). Also users can report specific posts to the topic moderator, if the post is anapropriate.

If intrested i will get you the link to the module, because i found it on one of lithuanian sites. But its in english.

~ now sticky ~ Infraid

sounds like a good idea, because even though mods/admins can delete posts, somtimes people reply in both of the topics, and it gets anoying