xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

another 3 sigs by me

meh, all three texts are poor, the first one is very hard to see and the border is poorly done....the 2nd one has too much going on, get rid of that border and all the comp. looking stuff and it would look cool and the third, the border is a little too big and the pic doesnt match.....im able to critque it like this is becuase i am a sig judge on a few sites...check out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and look at those sigs and you'll see what i meangood tries though m8 =)

meh, all three texts are poor, the first one is very hard to see and the border is poorly done....the 2nd one has too much going on, get rid of that border and all the comp. looking stuff and it would look cool and the third, the border is a little too big and the pic doesnt match.....im able to critque it like this is becuase i am a sig judge on a few sites...check out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and look at those sigs and you'll see what i mean

good tries though m8 =)

lol well they were a bit rushed, and I have to agree on some of those points...Certainly not my best art, but hey, as I said these were just the result of me getting bored

1st: 6/102nd: 6/103rd: 8/10i think some of the text should be made so that it could be seen more clearly, i think the design is pretty cool though

1st = bad cant read the text2nd = pretty good i like it allot3d = Looks good but i think u can do bether then thatalso like the one u have now

Like #3its got depth, clarity and attitudethe font doesn't work thoughtry the font from the green one #2you could bring it right over the left side of the head over the hairmight work?

I quite like the second one. The animation is very neat. I like the border of the first one, but if i had been making that sig, it would have turned into something with strawberries and ladybirds in it, i bet. The border on the third is way too big and outsticking, as people have said.

I really like the 2nd one the 1st is kindof neat but the text is hard to pick out the third one is kindo of cool to but the border is (like what others have said) a little to thick other than that it's good.

there's animation? I can't see...I have problem with animated gifs :evil: :evil: 1st sig= Don't really like it...hard to see...3/102nd sig= not bad...mind to add border or something? 5/103rd sig= simple and neat...6/10

Wow you're really a designer Rift :lol: 1st -> I can hardly see anything 3/10 2nd -> I like the transparency of the nebularift text plus u made a fine artistic bacground there 8/103rd -> It's simple but it has a cool border and Dante looks so cool 7/10