xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

suggestion for Shoutbox yo check it out

When you add a shout to the shoutbox, dont know if this is just with mozilla (explorer i use) but after posting a message you are then sent to a blank page.Now I know you could simply go back.But as an suggestion make your site more efficient you should:Add some sort of redirection from the blank page to the forum home(which I have seen another forum site do)or preferrably redirect to the last page you posted your message from (but refreshed so your are able to view your message. Or maybe you could somehow make the process of posting the messgae not take you to another page and stay on the same or refreshed page.I dunno its just a suggestion :D

it's probably not a page that Xisto has its just an error that occurs in certain browsers... that doesn't happen on my computer and it doesn't happen on the one i'm on now. so i don't really think they have any control over that but to fix the error.and dude. you've been a member for 2 days, you have over 100 posts. :D

I am using Mozilla 1.7 and this error occurs. Im gonna switch to firefox anyway. its just you might annoy any normal mozilla users :D Just something for the admin to think about even though hardly any people use this build.