xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My Sigs :P

mmmm thnx :D I'll think of it :D hehe I have to put more time in my sigs if I want something specials I guess :D

I got myself made a new though :) check it out :)

Posted Image

First two: hmmm...not bad, but as Whizz said, just pics+text6/10Later one: definitely better..but im not sure, parhaps the text could be just a bit bigger and i dont like the background of the two side pics. Good keeping it nice and simple though :wink: 7.5/10

this 1 would be perfect if you had extracted the side pictures, now you have different backgrounds, still better than the last 2.New 1: 7.8

Dude, to the last picture, looks good but... I would do an adjustment, the 2 background objects could look a little bit like on the front objects back. I mean, keeping it exactly as it is except for the shoulders of hitman, keep the cloth color so the 2 guys would look in his back. Or maybe it's bad idea, maybe it would look worse. Can't tell... :shock:

Hmmm your sig is ridiculously good. But what is it with the obsession of putting little graphs in graphics - am I the only one who finds it really odd?

Hmmm your sig is ridiculously good. But what is it with the obsession of putting little graphs in graphics - am I the only one who finds it really odd?

It is to try to make it look hi-tech. IMO, if it isn't use correctly just looks crap.

skyglow1

made in paint? no i wouldnt say that, thats an i wanna be smart comment. they are not my style. (but neither is my own sig, lol)but i think you did some nice work there, i like the one you added later the best, the third one. keep it up