xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

beginner/ advancer/ professional

Okay. Let me try to explain. I want to know how much you know about webdesign (something like a stat "How many beginners / advancer / professionals use this service)Try to be true to yourself. There's no one who would kill you if you don't know that much about webdesign. :)

Im less then eve a biginner. I dont really know like any flash, php, none of that. I want to learn but i cant learn through tutorials. Tutorials are made to help people that alreayd knwo what the subject is, i dont know anything so.. i dont know what their talking about.

I am between beginner and intermediate... I know the basic of HTML, but not about PHP or Java or else.... I didn't have time to make a complete site! Except for one!!!

I'm more intermediate/advancer :)I know HTML, but these days I use more PHP Nuke/Platinum.I have tonnes of themes, blocks, mods etc hehehe :P

know nothing about those stuff only basic html taps SSR yah right tutorials are there for ppl like me who wants to learn more about this things.so cheers to all those lads and gals that gives free tutorial and for those who ask for money can't blame them though but can you at least give some tips.thank you God Bless and good health to all !!!

Since there is no option for intermediate I voted as advance. I work freely and comfortable with html, Dreamweaver, photoshop, and have some knowledge of php, JavaScript, etc.... not to say DTP software like QuarkXpress, pagemaker, etc.