xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My Website

Hi everyone,This is my website <<removed>>I have had it since 1998 and worked on it on my free time, whenever I had the time. Now it's more than 260 pages and I would like to hear your comments, ideas and suggestions about my website.Thank you all,Mehrdad

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Information removed by request.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I am having problem with my hosting service at NETFIRMS and there are times that you can't see anything when you visit my website. That's why I am here to get a better hosting service.Please check back later after a few minutes. It worth a look. :)I really appreciate your comments.

Same, everyhting seems to be working.Wow man. I love the banner at the top and the light lines which run vertical and horizontal look really cool as well. Good work!skyglow1

this is my last post for the day getting sleepy and sleepy but at least i end with a nice site to viewyou are realy good at this very professional and neat.i guess ppl like you can easily be granted to be hosted by this site if you can't get in my chances are null. hope someday you can have a chance to visit my site would definitely be glad to hear a professional comment and suggestion my topic on the thread isONE MONTH OLDthanks keep up the Good workGoodluck God Bless and Good HealthCheers !!!

The yellow color for the font for me is a bit weird, like its too bright or something. Try maybe a darker color or different one. There's also 4 colors used in the menu bar which I think don't go together that well, especially the background color for the menu.skyglow1

The lay out is pretty clean. Are you using a cms? It gets kinda annoying seeing the TM and Copyright symbol every other sentece. Oh and on your download section you should look at a program called Net Tools 3.1 . It is a pretty awesome program. Not to sure if you are into the underground thing to much. Oh and here is a link to it http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The lay out is pretty clean. Are you using a cms?  It gets kinda annoying seeing the TM and Copyright symbol every other sentece. Oh and on your download section you should look at a program called Net Tools 3.1 . It is a pretty awesome program. Not to sure if you are into the underground thing to much. Oh and here is a link to it http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Awsome software... I really like it.
I don't know what you mean by CMS, I use frontpage and photoshop to design web pages.
Thank you for the comments though, by the way the copyright thing is annoying I know! but I don't make the decision about those changes as there are other people involve in the website too..

Cheers,