xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Show off your website competition?

How about we have a competition where everyone shows off their website, and month or so, everyone votes on which website they think is best. THe reward to the person who has the best website could be somehting like more bandiwdth and more storage, because their website is cool we would want to promote it.How about it guys?skyglow1

Doamin could be possible.As you can see in these forums there are many awesome websites being produced. THe fact that someeone would win out of all these websites means their site mus tbe awesome and possibly get many hits. By giving them more space and/or bandwidth, we promote his awesome site. Also a reward for runner ups should be given too because I would guess it would be a very tight competition.skyglow1

What about WORST WEBSITE !!!definitely would win the worst website if i entered :wink: in response to the competition the skyglow 1 suggested that would be awesome definitely would put a good inspirtation for those webmastersabout the prize i agree with bondings to win a competition like these would be an award enough.imagine your site being recommended by F.N.H that is one good PRIZE !!!Good day Good health & God bless

Perhaps the reward could be somthing like a link to the winning site on the main navigation menu of FNH for a month. That would certainly be a good reward for winning, since it would probably bring more traffic to the site and wouldn't cost anything at all.