xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Add your hosted site URL to your profile!

In order to create a better community and help each other with websites/suggestions/feedback I think it would be good practice to include your new FNH hosted website in your profile. This way we can look at the different things people have done with their free webhosting, and you also won't have to post your subdomain everytime you want someone to look at your site.I have the link to my site already, but it hasn't got accepted yet :oops:edit: now it works!

Will do, just as soon as im done customizeing it and all. Also i think when/if yall get the Nuke (or what ever portal) yall should make a page where members can submit there FNH sites. Just an idea.

Yeah but i was thinking like a "Web Links" type thing, kinda like how some game server comany's have a list of all the members servers.

Yeah but i was thinking like a "Web Links" type thing, kinda like how some game server comany's have a list of all the members servers.

You mean like a website ring?

skyglow1

You mean like a website ring?

skyglow1
No, i mean like a list of links.

Well. I still have to wait.My request has been fallen way back to page 2 because of the massive load of requests. I have such an idea none of the admins have ever saw mine.

Well. I still have to wait.
My request has been fallen way back to page 2 because of the massive load of requests. I have such an idea none of the admins have ever saw mine.

They will see it, they work from the botom up, "first come first serve".