xisto Community
Raptrex

Yugioh 2v2 Dueling Online Online Dueling - made in vb

hi im making this 2v2 dueling program which 3 people connect to the host by their IP address. i know using the IP address is bad but its the only way unless i get a server which im not

this is using winsock and alot of other codes as well as some i made myself

heres a screenshot of the main dueling form with egyption skin

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

deck builder with restricted list function (right side restricted list)

Posted Image

more updates soon

Cool looks like a 2 vs 2 version of YVD. Many yugiho fans were requesting that. Although I barely have time now to play that game >_>

ya i know yugioh is getting old but i like it still loland ya im at xerocreatives forum as raptrex u can see my post there under softwareand yes i made this myself but with someone elses help

i like watching yugioh. i don't know how to play the darn game. All i know is you summon your creature.....lolz. So did you make the game up yourself or what? I would like to duel and learn but I don't think nobody's interested in playing with Yugioh stuff anymore. Its like old news. that's sad but true. Just like Pokemon except I still love pokemon not the cards.

How do you play Yugioh? What is it? And that program looks pretty good, I know some one that made a program just like that but it was in C++. If you need help with skins or anything I'm good at making vb6 stuff.