xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

World of Warcraft

If you are getting World of Warcraft which package are you going to get? The $50.00 one or the $80.00 one with special extras including a free pet in the game? Also, what race and class do you want to be most and why? Which do you think will fair best and why?I will probably get the $80.00 one because of all the cool stuff in it and the free pet. I want to be an troll mage because I am good at casting in this type of game and I think that the troll, undead, tauren, and orc alliance will fair the best. I think in the game a melee character such as a tauren warrior will end up being the strongest of all.

I want to play world of warcraft as well, im not sure which package ill get but right now i dont have a fast enough internet connection ( 56k) so i have to get DSL or something first.

I'm kinda poor, though I do have a fast internet connection, so I will probaly not be getting the game for a while. It does look good though. But I'm probaly going to get Guild Wars, a free subscribtion commercial MMORPG, though you have to buy the software from a retail store.

I have all of Blizzards games and I want this one soo bad. Does anybody know what the final price is per month for online play? I heard it is $15.00 a month. Anyway, it has been pushed back forever and looks so good. I can't wait.

Im thinking about getting Guild wars too it looks fun. I can't decide which, though Guild Wars not being pay per month is very cool... I'm also kinda thinking about trying some other MMOs like MU Online or Rubies of Eventide or Conquer Online or Priston Tale.... hmm i really cant decide... i have all blizzard games too except for the Frozen throne and Ghost.

Im thinking about getting Guild wars too it looks fun. I can't decide which, though Guild Wars not being pay per month is very cool... I'm also kinda thinking about trying some other MMOs like MU Online or Rubies of Eventide or Conquer Online or Priston Tale.... hmm i really cant decide... i have all blizzard games too except for the Frozen throne and Ghost.

Man, they all get old and repetitive. Don't play them.

Must say WoW looks like crap . The screen shots floating around aren't helping there sales to much . Woopdeedooo you can fish lol , who wants to play a cartoon for hours at a time . .Lineage 2 has better graphics imo and when you take a pic you get almost photo realistic quality . When WoW was first indroduced it was suppose to be DAoC style mmorpg graphically , then they moved to that crappy cartoon color pallette that is just dog . I still can't beleive how messed up the final version got . They had a real chance at making something cutting edge "Blizzard" style , but they just flopped . I will stick to L2 ,Chronicle 2 comes out in Dec , it looks to push the WoW further into the dust graphically . If your going to play a mmorpg , make sure it looks good ! I recommend Lineage 2 , Anarchy Online , DAoC and AC HAve fun playing your cartoon dude :)