xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
popac

Pink Floyd Say you like them and you are my best fr

Oh ya, love Pink Floyd! For high school graduation, our class voted for black roses tipped with silver and Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in The Wall" for our class song (like during the procession, that's the song they were supposed to play). Bloody everybody voted for it - we were the rebellious class of '99 who seriously got the shaft - they remodeled the *entire* school the year after we left! Annnyhoo, the faculty didn't listen apparantly because we got red roses and had "I'll Fly Away" for our song. grrrrrrPINK FLOYD LYRICS"Another Brick In The Wall (Part II)"We don't need no education We don't need no thought control No dark sarcasm in the classroom Teachers leave them kids alone Hey teacher leave them kids alone All in all it's just another brick in the wall All in all you're just another brick in the wall

There is not enough that I have to say about Pink Floyd. They put me in such a mood. I can listen to them all day and never get tired of them. The double meanings in their songs and the guitar captures me so much. Comfortably Numb, Hey You, Vera Lynn, Us and Them, The Entire Dark Side of the Moon cd, and the Wish You were here cd, are absolutely amazing. I once had 5 cds or so by them. I was never able to find the last cd though. That one was supposed to be real good. :P

The Division Bell (1994)That is last i have, I think I have all albums on my mp3 cd. In our country legal stuf is expensive but a lot's of pirats are seling in the street :D so I took one of them :P

Well, if i have at least 56k modem connection i would sent yau album, but... Try kazza media desktop, overnet may be you can fins .rar

For what?
by the way

Comfortably Numb, Hey You, Vera Lynn, Us and Them, The Entire Dark Side of the Moon cd and the Wish You

I like your choice :P

I don't see how someone can not like Pink Floyd. I've only been able to get ahold of two of their albums (Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall), but I adore them both. I also have the Making of The Dark Side of the Moon DVD, which is good if any of you see it. (It has accoustic versionas of Breathe, alsong with several other songs. w00t!)But, probably my favorite songs are Comfortably Numb, Hey You, and others whom I can hear in my head but not name. Heh. But I like the idea of playing Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 2 for graduation. Now that would be something to see.

I have all of their albums + koncerts Pulse and Delicate sounds od Nature or something like that :P