xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Britney Spears...Hate her? Love her?

I think more than beauty and talent, I have to say what I like most about her is her attitude. I think that's one important thing that keeps her on top of all things. After all the controversies and scandals, how could she got up and face the world again. It's because she got the best mother in the world who nurtures her with the right attitude. After the criticisms about her singing and the drastic changes of her image, she don't give it a damn nor care about it all. In fact her quote below is her guide to stay calm and ignore controversies. :)

i am in the middle of the choice... i like when she was like kind of a nice girl... like in baby one more time or else... she changed a lot after her second album...

The famous Rock In Rio concert recently took place in Lisbon, Portugal, where I'm from. Britney was one of the many 'high' artists that were present, names like metallica, black eyed peas, Paul Mccartney, and many others i can't remember. It was many days of party for all kinds of music tastes.
Well, Britney was the only one that did a playback... People got really pissed, everyone there noticed she wasn't singing and people felt fooled. It was a scandal, some people even requested a cashback for the ticket. Me personally, I wouldn't go to any concert of her, even if I get free tickets... but she is pretty and is equiped with a nice package... :)

(...) shes just a sex symbol, she cant sing and i doubt she writes her own songs. all she does is show off her body

Basicaly, you said it all, rejoice. :P