xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Women & hair????? yuk

I don't like seeing other women with underarm hair either, but really... it's exactly the same thing with men, only we're all used to seeing men with underarm hair :D

Yeh but generally men have more hair then women overall. so big tuffs under the arms dont appeal to me lol.Most women prefer to shave so women with lots of hair underarms standout.

well i got to agree with youbut a girl told me once that girls find it betterwhen guys also dont have hair under there arms :S

Well I'm not surprised some girls prefer guys who don't have underarm hair... I mean.. it can get smelly especially when guys sweat and it doesnt look the great either but anyway :D

lol No guy will go to the extent of shaving thier armpits (ouch). Fukin Sore! Mayb the area down below but not the armpits. Isnt shaving our faces enough??

Edited by Spectre (see edit history)

well i got to agree with youbut a girl told me once that girls find it better
when guys also dont have hair under there arms :S

OMG NO :D I just think if a man goes that far well he might as well be a girl :D

Gay men would prefer no hair at all at their underarms and they may also think about waxing.. its ok to have a little hair rather than complete clean shave. Body builders usually shave off .... :D ..