xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X3r0X

My Sigs Who likes em?

not really bad. the background is good enough with good graphics and the text too is ok. doesnt disturb the eyes at all.seems very good to me. What do you say about mine Genocide?

nice. imagine how long that woulda took to make in ms paint. thank the heavens for progams like fireworks and photoshop and the like. :D

Yah, it's pretty good for a 2 minute creation lol... it's cool, good work with it :D

genocides is nice and simple but as a sig i think there would have to be a little more text cause sigs usually have a message or a clan tag n them much like nexdesigns's sig and odmike yours is too overpowering it kind annoys me well it annoys my eyes alot ecspsially cuz i am tired and i know i cant spell but whatever

great man =)... i would say its really good... only a fast suggestion would be to maybe add something more... dont know exactly but something should be there... but i like it =)

Hey everyone! Thanks 4 ur awesome replies. I will take all of your advice on board. The reason they are so plain is because they were supposed to be anime based eg. Have a anime person where all the blank stuff is but i have yet to find any site that give our good anime pics. Do you know of any?

And BTW my site is now http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
It will link straight to the forums where you can request sigs etc.