xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What internet connection do you have?

I have broadband through Adelphia in Florida. I went through all of the trouble of setting up my own web server only to find out that they block port 80 and sending a webpage through another port would not reach all of those who I want to access my site.

Here is 256/128 cable, Brazil have no market for 1mb speed yet, actualy, 30% of the populatiom have internet acces from home, 10% of it is broadband. And its not that costly as u can pay R$50 = $17 North American Dolars. Here a broadband is cheap, but in a country like mine averything is way too costly. As an ordinary worker get R$500 a month, make the count..........eat or browse, i chosed to browse :twisted:

I have broadband, but what numbers are you typing? Like the speed ro something? and where do i found out my broadband connection thing?