xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A new forum on electronics repair and design?

How about a new forum on electronics design, manufacture and repair. how to fix or find faults in all sorts of electronic goods like mobile phones, videos stereos and switchmode power supplies etc. I have done this sort of work for over 25 years. firstly being employed as a business machine technician and now I design alternate energy systems and controllers. Tomsorry whizz for posting in wrong spot I will get used to this eventualy

WTF ?!? :shock:

2 new threads for the same topic ?

Hey... but you even requested on the sticky New Forum !!

If you're not trying to increase your post count, what's this for ? :?

If thats what you beleive infraid then set my posts back to zero I dont care. The site I used to have is not active so what is the point of increasing posting.wake up to your self not everyone thinks that way you abviously do!As I say set my posts back to zero if that is your concern

I don't have the power to reset your post count. Even if I did, I wouldn't do it.Obviously you missed my point.I just wondered why you had to open 2 threads and then reply on another one with exactly the same topic... Usually, that's what we call spamming... :roll:Oh well.. you might just not have noticed your double thread, at least I hope so. What's surprising is that moddies hadn't locked/removed this one or the other thread...

I think you are wrong Spam (unsolicited commercial emails). I dont think the message I posted was commercial email. If you are going to comment please be accurate otherwise it looks like you dont no what your talking about, at least I said I am new to this and I will try to use the service in the correct way now that I know how to use it. :?