xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stevey

windows longhorn thot it was a closed beta, think again.

hey peeps well i have been away for a while but well something jus messed up my windows system, and yeah if you guessed right, it was windows longhorn, its a really sexy sysytem, but you gotta be careful, so well anyway jus letting u know longhorn is out there for grabs, if you know where to look lol,so if you wannna know how to get it, then, jus post here i'll let ya know, and if you already have it you could let us know how its going with you.

Seeing has how Windows 'Longhorn' hasn't officially been released yet, and seeing as how we are not all beta testers for Microsoft, wouldn't 'obtaining' a copy at this stage be illegal?

No obtaining a copy wont be illegeal if you get it in the right way, coz legally i cant give it to you, but i could tell you where to get it, now thats not wrong. and even if i got it to you its not like they gonna bust ya :D

why bother with an OS that won't see the light of day on a sales shelf until 2006? Heck, they may decide to scrap what they have in that time, and stick to xp for a while longer. And yes, even if you provide the info, attaining it without a license is illegal. Even if you found it on their public ftp.oh well, have fun, but I'll wait for it. Win2k is doing it's job for me.

i got LH...and BlackComb...Love LH alot but here are a few bugs that bug me alot, like hte "no scroll down on image gallery" bug, it brings up hundreds of "Warning" msgs...my advice, stick with whatever u have rite now...as for me, im sticking with 2k3 (yes i know its a server)

I'm not 100% sure of the legalities of such an item, but I would imagine that it would border on the line of warez. If you want to discuss and trade links to software that you shouldn't have in your own time, then there's nothiung I can do about it - but don't bring it here. It will only spell trouble for Trap 17.