xisto Community
iGuest

Xbox or PS2????? Which is better?

I have always supported sony. But now I have tried an xbox for ages and i personally think microsoft have produced something really good.What do u think?

Well if you look at my post in that other one... i rekon xbox is way better... only think people don't like it cause of it's controllers... but there is more than one... type...

Would you agree xboxs produces better graphic???//I think they obviously do.But xbox do hav a poorer games selection which I guess could get better over time. But at the moment PS2 is what I and many others enjoy the most.

Does any one no of the changes that are bring made to the playstation3 and xbox2. Im pretty interested in the the new xbox, especially if it is even better then the current xbox which is pretty mint. Any one know any specs??????

PS2 hands downsony has been in the gaming department alot longer the microsoft. for sony its experiance technique graphics stories and morexbox-bil gates need mo moneybeen with the sony system since 97 and sony and its subordinates have produce quality games then quanitity games yeah thiers some dudesOlson twin need i say morexbox well they have some ok games but thier controllers blowhmmm can't wait for ps3 cuz then billy boy will have to do something amazing to his xbox2 to become numero uno and that won't happen in his life timepeace out

Playstation 2 is by far the better than x box form many reasons. First of all theres only a couple good games on x box such as halo, marrowwind, and madden. Playstation has all maddens and alot of other games. They make them out for the playstation and copy them for the x box like a month later. Another thing is that the playstation online is a 1 time cost (for now) and x box live is like $10 a month or something like that. Though halo is a really good game! :(

X-BOX why?1. the 8GB HDD2. way better GFX3. way better controlls IMO4. better DVD system ( from what i have seen.. just the controlls and stuff )PS2 has crap GFX its like PS1 :(

Then take in mind that you have the xbox live charges, and what games are there thats good for the x box? I agree the x box has better graphics, but not much. The thing i like most is that you dont really need a memory card for the xbox. I dont know about the dvd drive, but i use a dvd player.....

ok since the sux box and Play "going to take everybody down" station 2 is doing wonder after i saw the new model damn going to get me one half the size and all theat good stuff should be better hopefully that will make my 4 one to iraqi dust screwing up my third one and the best part of the ps2 4.0 is that the network adaptor is already hooked up.mind you xbox live most oops i mean all thier games you have to pay and ps2 only has a few games to pay.ok so the suxbox has a built in hard drive to erase all need for a memory but the thing with a memory card you can go system to system no probs not with the sux box.ok so the graphics are a little better due to the harddrive give you that now knowing how most games are for each system the makers are not using full potential for either or. now for those who read gamepro and what other gaming magazines they are started to show pics of games for possible ps3 no one has confirmed that as of that because or certain big name companies have the core system so to speak on the ps3 so they can get an idea what they can do.now sux box 2 nothing much is being said expect they are doing it but nothing of rumorsville or truth about the system as of yet.the big question would be is who will be numero uno when both systems come because if either one comes out before the other even by a couple of weeks they wil have the biggest advantage for platforms. game prices im predicting they will be hitting 60-70 a pop due to major updates.prove me wrong on that little theory.peace out out

I barley could understand a word you wrote in there, but i heard something about playstation 2 is good so i agree with you. I also understood your memory card ordeal. That i never thought of but now that i do it is alot better to use a memory card since its easy to take from place to place. The xbox is the size and weight of a small computer so i wouldnt want to drag that thing around in order to play a saved game somewhere else. So you have a good point there about the memory card and playstation being better.

part 9 of 100 parts of the ps2 warok online playif you can into systems to do what you like and that ruins the whole point of of having online play on both systemsnow i havn't heard to much of FF11 being hacked it could be done especially if your playing it on the computer and those who are well experianced in both fields but then thier the socom online play mofo be cheatng like mother on their but then you have games that our flat out free so do what you like.

Uhhhhhh.... riiighttt... Did neone RLY understand that?? lol J/Messin.I agree too.. The Ps2 rokx cuz of almost everything... I mean I own an x-box and a ps2.. and I bought the xbox for christmas last yr.. and I want to sell it for christmas this year.. it's crap.. totally.. I could never find a reason to hold onto it, except i wuz letting a friend borrow it for a few months bcuz he couldn't afford to buy a ps2 yet. That's the only benefit i found from it.. i mean the ps2 even weighs less than the x-box, and for trying to make a compatible system with the rest of microsofts's shzit.. they did a crappy job.. lol

XBox's rock because you can mod them legally(its illegal to mod PS2 in aus), and you can get custom HDDs and basically have linux running on it and have all your games installed on your xbox. You can get media players to play divx and xvid and so on. You can also Emulate games on it too, i have SNES, N64 and neogeo on it at the moment. The first controllers that xbox had were big controllers, the small ones are a lot better. As for selection, XBOX has great games on it, Fable, Burnout 3, Tiger Woods 2004, SSX 3, Tony Hawks 4 and Underground.