xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Frontpage

Anyone use Frontpage for making HTML!? everyone is talking that FP is for children and that the Dreamweaver is best.. but im not agree with them. i use FP and i think that u can do same thing in both of...your opinion??

I like dreamweaver, because it doesn't mess up your self written html (yes, i don't only use dreamweaver, but also notepad :blink: )dw has more options and so on :)

heh i started in FP and im still in it.. he was first and last :blink: .. i do everything in it.... and

heh, I do not really like either lol... LIkke I said in previous posts, I like to do my own work, without help of programs!  

ohh u are the man :wink: but isnt easy if u can do something visualy in program in few steps insted then writing code!?

for beginners :)I'm used to write the main part of my site in notepad now, including javascript etc... I just use dw to make sure everything is right :blink:It also has a nice "clean up html" utility :)

for beginners :)I'm used to write the main part of my site in notepad now, including javascript etc... I just use dw to make sure everything is right :blink:

It also has a nice "clean up html" utility :)

hmm for beginners..im not really agree with that. u must use it for better design.. and u will se whats begginer when u give me hosting and see my site! :wink:

You know, I would say FP is for beginners becouse anyone can use it. As to DW you have to have a basic know how of html and other codes in order to get a good site

Frontpage is great for making a basic, no-formatted page to start from. Then you go through and add your style sheets, code, forms, and presto your site is done.It is also good for making image maps and complex tables that are hard to visualize. I like using programs to do the hard work.

Yeah well, you won't be able to notice at first look, but if you look at the source of the website then you might be able to see the horror :)skyglow1