xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

damn...

can i say that im totaly mad, and that normal person would run away from u, but im not like that... i like this company even after all things that happened to me here!my problem with cpanel lasted for way too long time and i tryed all posible help i could get.. but it seems like admin or whoever never had time for me. i never counted but i think its like 2 weeks that i waited for some1 to fix my pages and that i can finaly continue using my site.and after i find out that "we" r moving to another server i waited to see if something will happen... and it did... i got deleted.. my host and even my active account on this forum!!!!!!!!!can i remind u that i even applyed for moderator here few times.. but no1 replyed to that too!?!?!?!?im givin this company 1 last chance to prove its good reputation... ill apply for new host again and upload my last backup of site on, and i must say that im still interested for moderator job!plz do not delete this post couse its meaning isnt to provoke.. its just to tell u what i suffered and to show u how much will i have to help this company and offcourse to use its gifts..thanx,

I am not going to delete this post so dont worry :blink: .I can't be on my computer 24/7.I can't support everyone at one time.I try my best to make everyone happy.I am working on a faster way to get the hosting accounts to be created.

i know that... that is reason i wanna help u as much as i can.. couse i have extra time and will to do it...btw, i hope my problems will b solved now with new server.. :blink:

Well, i know that on the old site, admin pm box was totally full :shock: about 70pm's about the moderator thing, we'll be anouncing the new moderators soon :blink:

and after i find out that "we" r moving to another server i waited to see if something will happen... and it did... i got deleted.. my host and even my active account on this forum!!!!!!!!!

Everyone's account was deleted, but there are instructions to tell you how to backup your account, signup again, and restore it to the new server. Everyone's forum account was deleted aswell.

and i must say that im still interested for moderator job!

I don't understand how you can knock the service so much, but still want to help them. You need to have respect and patience toward those that you want to help.

Calm down, man.

i just needed to expres my frustration for not geting an help for too long time...since its now starting all from begining im ok.fell free to delete this topic whenever u like :blink:thanx,